Sunday, May 24, 2009

Miss California USA Carrie Prejean

I have a lot of respect for Miss California Carrie Prejean and I believe that she a lovely and classy lady. It disgusts me when gay marriage activists in the media and Hollywood fight so hard against Carrie and try to destroy her. She, along with most politicians, including the liberal "messiah" Barack Hussein Obama, are opposed to gay marriage. So why does the media love Obama and then when Miss California dares to state her belief, which Obama has gone on the record agreeing with, she gets visciously attacked.

Frankly, I hear about things like this and it just disgusts me. Believe it or not, years ago, I didn't care about gay marriage, I was actually OK with gays getting married. But the last few years have showed me that the gay marriage movement is not simply about getting rights. It is about forcing everyone to accept what gays do behind closed door. It is about trying to get everyone to be supportive of what you do behind closed doors. In many cases it is about destroying organizations and people, such as Carrie who happen to have a different point of view.

Frankly, I don't want to know what ANYONE does behind closed doors. I don't think that it is fit for public discussion. People are people. What two consenting adults do behind closed doors is their businesses.

But this kind of behavior frankly, is disgusting. Besides attempting to destory the life of one young woman who has so much potential, it is actually counter-productive for those on the left who do push gay rights.

No comments: